Memorial University of Newfoundland Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, and Deadline & Acceptance Rate are given as follows;
Application Portal: Online portal
Application Fee (non-refundable): 84 CAD
Mode of Payment: Visa/Master card
Academic Calendar: Semester-based
Intake Seasons : Fall/Winter/Summer
Work Experience: Required for Business Programs
Financial Aid: Scholarships
This is to inform all interested students and the entire public that the Memorial University of Newfoundland admission for 2020 – 2021 academic sessions is open online for Undergraduate Programs. The Memorial University of Newfoundland Admission is open for the fall and winter or summer sessions.
|Priority deadline2||Application closes3|
|Winter semester (January to April)|
|Feb. 25||Oct. 1||Dec. 13||Dec. 20|
|Spring semester (May to August) including intersession and summer session|
|Sep. 15||Feb. 1||April 30||April 30|
|Fall semester (September to December)|
|Oct. 15||March 1||Aug. 13||Aug. 20|
To apply for admission into Memorial University of Newfoundland university,
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/
- Click on Accéder à monPortail
- Or Download form https://admissions.Memorial University of Newfoundland.ca/contactandgeneralinformation/
- Fill same and send to the Admission Application Email
- Memorial University of Newfoundland University Application Deadline 2020/2021
Memorial University of Newfoundland University application time limit is 2020/2021 for Undergraduate/Graduate Admissions is given as follows. All submission should keep dates.
Students, applying to fall 2021 may apply on a continuing source using the University Of Memorial University of Newfoundland Application Form. Spaces are now limited for all degrees and majors and you may be granted an option if your first choice is no longer obtainable.
Intercontinental applicants applying from high school/secondary school may pertain for the fall entry point, which begins in September the deadline is varies.
The University Of Memorial University Of Newfoundland will be using the highest grade reported for any repeated course
In Memorial University fees differs
- Admission Fees in addition to General Application dispensation Fee
- Bachelor of Technology: $300
- Bachelor of Maritime Studies: $300
- Application Fee in adding to General Application dispensation Fee
- School of Pharmacy
- Canadian candidate: $125
- International candidate: $175
Paying for the admission application form is done online with the help of Visa/Master card
The following documents are required from all internationally admitted students.
- A valid passport
- A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), from the Ministry of immigration for programs longer than 6 months
- Apply for a study permit and visa
- Quebec’s immigration law requires proof of valid health and hospitalization insurance.