MBA In Canada For International Students, Fees, Master of Business Administration In Canada Without GMAT, Cost for MBA degree, Master of Business Administration In Canada Requirements, Master of Business Administration In Canada For Indian Students, Top MBA Universities In Canada, Admission Requirements for MBA in Canada
Master of Business Administration in Canada remain one of the sort-after courses for students and offer great career opportunities to students across the globe. This contents seek to show the cost, top business schools, admission & more!
Table of Contents
- Canada owns internationally recognized institutions for Master of Business Administration degree programmes, that will enhance career prospects and earnings potentials.
- The cost of studying Master of Business Administration in Canada seems to be more affordable compared to other countries
- Most internship career opportunities that help Master of Business Administration students gain industry experience is offered in Canadian business schools while studying their Master of Business Administration degree
The average cost of an Master of Business Administration degree in Canada is approximately CAD 32,000 to CAD 47,000 per year. You can find this out from your IDP counsellor who will provide you with the latest information about the cost of studying an Master of Business Administration degree in Canada. The choice of budget in the study is best selected by an IDP counsellor.
A Master’s Program in most Universities usually last 2 years. In some instances, some business schools in Canada offer an Accelerated Master of Business Administration which would take 18 months to complete. Other universities and colleges offer a one-year Master of Business Administration degree.
- Academic Excellence
- International student support
- Master of Business Administration cost
- University of Alberta
- University of Toronto (Rotman Business School)
- McGill University (Desautels Faculty of Management)
- Western University (Ivey Business School)
- Queen’s University (Smith School of Business)
- York University (Schulich School of Business)
- University of Alberta (Alberta School of Business)
- University of British Columbia (Sauder School of Business)
- Concordia University (John Molson School of Business)
- University of Montreal (HEC Montréal)
- Saint Mary’s University (Sobey School of Business)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or education institution
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- Previous relevant work experience
- English language proficiency test, like IELTS or TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Admission interview