MacEwan University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, MacEwan University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The MacEwan University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about MacEwan admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Duolingo: Minimum overall band score of 115
- (IELTS): A Minimum general band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 5.5 in each band.
- (TOEFL): at least a Minimum total score of 86 and a minimum score of 21 in each section.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL): least amount in a general band score of 70 and a minimum score of 60 in each band.
- PTE – Academic: Minimum general grade achievement of 59 and a minimum score of 56 in each band.
- Cambridge English: Advanced/Proficiency: score of 180 and a minimum score of 165 in each skill is required.
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): minimum grade score of 85 is also at least 80 in ;
- GCVR, listening
- And 3 in speaking test
- Find a program
- Learn about Quest admission necessities
- Submit your documents
- Receive an acknowledgment email
- Forward your final transcript
- Complete any additional program requirements
- Receive letter of offer
- Accept Letter of acceptance
- Apply for a study permit
- MacEwan University has various deadlines for different programs and courses to assess and learn more on when application time limit kindly click here.
Be notify that all payments made are non-refundable
- To make payment for the application and deposit tuition fee click here.
All applicants are to apply through “Apply Alberta”
- Start your application here.
• transcripts with grades (from each post-secondary institution you attended)
• A written piece that may be called a statement of intention, statement of research, or statement of purpose
• Reference letters
• An interview(s)
• A resume or curriculum vitae
• A portfolio
• An autobiography
• Verification that you took the necessary prerequisite courses
• A writing sample: this would be a polished seminar paper you would submit as proof of your scholarly writing and
• Proof of proficiency in the language you will use in your studies
• A qualifying standardized examination such as the DAT, OAT, LSAT, MCAT, GRE, and others.
• Information on available financial resources to complete your course of study