MacEwan University Admission Requirements, Steps to apply for admission, Transcript, Submitting documents Before you Apply.
MacEwan University Admission into the 2021/2022 academic session is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply.
MacEwan University Admission Requirements:
The 2021/22 criteria for Admission into MacEwan University
If you are applying to start an undergraduate program other than those exceptions listed above in fall 2021 or winter 2022, you must show proficiency according to the following criteria. Note that any Test scores more than two years old will not be accepted for admission.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Confirm the program accessibility
- Submit only a single application per term via ApplyAlberta
- Pay your non-refundable function fees
The Requirements are s follows:
A maximum general band score of 115.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS):
Lowest amount in a general band score of 6.5 and the least amount score of 5.5 in each band.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL):
The least whole score of 86 and the least amount of 21 in each segment.
Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL):
Least amount overall band score of 70 and
Pearson Test of English (PTE):
Minimum in a general score of 59 and a maximum score of 56 in each band.
Cambridge English: Advanced/Proficiency:
Maximum on the whole score of 180 and a maximum score of 165 in each proficiency.
Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB):
Smallest amount overall score of 85 and a Minimum score of 80 in GCVR, Listening, and Writing and a 3
STEPS TO APPLY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Research your program
- Ensure the Admission Requirements
- test out the deadline and apply early
As soon as you apply
Follow your application
Submit transcripts and additional credentials:
Some of your admissions papers will be uploaded directly into your student documentation through myStudentSystem:
- Log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca
- Launch myStudentSystem
- From your student homepage, select My Documents
- select the Document category from the dropdown list of options
- Upload the document (.PDF only)
The Office of the University Registrar will organize official Alberta high school transcripts for you and transcripts from post-secondary institutions that contribute to Apply Alberta. You must submit transcripts from other schools.
Please read through the additional information we’ve prepared about transcripts and learning papers to ensure we receive all the information we need to assess your application.
- Complete additional admission criteria
- Watch for your admission decision
- Accept or decline your offer of admission
- Pay your admission confirmation deposit