Lethbridge University Admission Requirements, International Secondary/High School entrance necessities,Admission procedures for Canadian students
This is to inform all students seeking admission into Lethbridge University that the online admission form is ongoing for all interested candidates.
Lethbridge University Admission Requirements and how to apply are as follows.
Pick your choice of program
Review the admission requirements for your program
The following are the admission routes and requirements for Lethbridge University:
- Canadian High School
- AP and IB
- reassign Student
- full-grown undergraduate
- The Indigenous Student Success Cohort (ISSC)
- International / ELP
- School of Graduate Studies
Choose the category you belong to follow the next step
Relate to Lethbridge University
prior to commencing this process, you may want to have the following items handy:
✓ High School script and credits for all Grade 11 and Grade 12 courses accomplished
✓ Transfer information on any post-secondary (college- or university-level) courses you have already accomplished
✓ Credit card – both Visa or MasterCard for the application fee. You can also use a pre-paid credit card, available at any bank and a variety of retail outlets.
If you cannot make payments using one of the methods above, please contact [email protected]. We are here to help!
The application fees are as follows:
- Domestic (all transcripts from Canadian institutions): $140
- International (any transcript(s) from non-Canadian institutions): $140
Forward your script to us
When applying online and have been a student in Alberta, your last grades will be sent to us automatically. If you studied outside of Alberta, you will need to have your transcript sent to our Admissions administrative center.
- Apply for Awards
- Apply for residences
Our first-year residences are in high demand so if you’re interested, send in your application as soon as possible. If you plan on living off-campus, you can check out the listings on our off-campus housing website.
International Secondary/High School entrance necessities
In addition to these general admission necessities below, the English Language aptitude (ELP) requirement applies to all applicants to undergraduate programs, in spite of citizenship or country of origin. An aptitude test in English may be verified through any of the following means outlined here.
|Nigeria:||Senior School Certificate (WAEC or NECO) certified results, including credit passes or higher in English and at least four other subjects with an improved overall standard of 65% (equivalent to C5)|
Admission procedures for Canadian students are as follows:
It is very easy to become a University of Lethbridge student. Following this simple guide will demonstrate to you how it can happen.
- Forward your application for admission
- Submit your script, transcripts, and other credentials
- Do well to check your email often
- Apply for residence and scholarships
- confirm the status of your application and supporting credentials
- Watch your email inbox for any information
- Accept your offer
- Meet the conditions of your offer, if any
- Attend your New Student Orientation for new ideas.
The above admission procedures are only for Canadian students who are applying.
Admission procedures for international students
- Meet the specific admission necessities
- Meet the additional admission requirements
- meet up with the English language aptitude test
- forward other supporting credentials
- Go through the conditional admission
- Lastly, get your transfer credit
See also>>>>>Regina University admission Application Requirements