The Laval University Admission 2020-2021, Laval Admission Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate is given as follows;
Application Portal: Online portal
Application Fee (non-refundable): 84 CAD
Mode of Payment: Visa/Master card
Academic Calendar: Semester-based
Intake Seasons : Fall/Winter/Summer
Work Experience: Required for Business Programs
Financial Aid: Scholarships
This is to inform all interested students and the entire public that the Laval University admission for 2020 – 2021 academic sessions is open online for Undergraduate Programs. The Laval Admission is open for the Fall and Winter or Summer sessions.
Laval University accepts the following for admission consideration;
- French speaking language. (Apply for French Proficiency Language Test here)
- Diploma attesting to 13 years of school education equivalent to a Quebec Diploma of College Studies. For details on country-specific requirements
- LORs, SOPs, language proficiency score as supporting documents
- Go to https://monportail.ulaval.ca/admission
- Click on Accéder à monPortail
- Or Download form https://www.ulaval.ca/sites/default/files/admission/REG-100a-AD.pdf
- Fill same and send to the Admission Application Email: [email protected]
Laval University application deadline 2020/2021 for Undergraduate/Graduate Admissions is given as follows. All application should keep dates.
Fall: February 1
Winter: September 15
Summer: January 15
The application Fees for admission into the 2020/2021 academic year is 84 CAD
Paying for the admission application form is done online with the help of Visa/Master card
The following documents are required from all Internationally admitted students.
- A valid passport
- A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), from the Ministry of immigration for programs longer than 6 months
- Apply for a study permit and visa
- Quebec’s immigration law requires proof of valid health and hospitalization insurance.