Laurentian University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Laurentian University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Laurentian University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicant; learn more about Laurentian University admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Steps to Apply|Laurentian University Graduate Programs
- Check your program requirements Visit https://laurentian.ca/graduate-programs.
- Contact a supervisor (if required).
- Apply online (to apply click here).
- Receive your verification email from Laurentian…within 72 hours of applying you will receive an email from Laurentian. you can assess this through my Laurentian applicant portal.
- Access your applicant portal: this can be done by creating your account on our applicant portal by clicking here to ensure that you are aware of the supplementary information required.
- Submit all necessary supplemental documents via the Applicant portal.
- Admission Decision ….for more information please contacts [email protected] for any questions.
|English Proficiency Requirements||Minimum score/level|
|You have been educated in Canada and your first language is English, or you are a bilingual Francophone Canadian.||The equivalent of grade 12 academic English|
|Your 3 most recent years of full-time education were taught in a setting where English is the language of instruction 100%.||Official transcripts indicating subjects taught, grades achieved, and language of instruction must be provided by your high school and/or post-secondary institution(s).|
We will as well consider official letters from your school’s principal or head of management verifying that all subjects (excluding language courses) were taught in English.
|Enrolment in Laurentian University’s Language Institute.||It is mandatory for students to complete English for Academic Preparation (EAP) Level 3 or the University Preparation (UP) program.|
|Completion of one of Laurentian University’s partner pathway schools.|
|As per the Language Requirements as established in the individual agreements.|
Note: English as a Second Language (ESL) programs do not qualify you for this exemption and cannot be included in the number of years of full-time education in an English-language school system.
|English Proficiency Tests||Minimum score|
|Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) – Test Of English as a Foreign Language|
Computer-based TOEFL (CBT) – Test Of English as a Foreign Language
| A grade score of 88|
a general score of 230
|IELTS Academic – International English Language Testing System||a general grade score of 6.5|
|Cambridge Assessment English||C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency with a Cambridge Score of 176 or more|
|CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language Assessment||A general score of 70|
No part below 60
|Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees – CanTEST|| A general score of 4.5 is required|
No part below 4
|PTE Academic – Pearson Test of English||A general score of 60|
|Duolingo English Test (Temporary)|
|Minimum score: 110|
Click here to view various Laurentian Graduate Programs to enable you to choose your desired program.
Graduates are guaranteed of knowing there is a multitude of career options they can explore post-graduation some career options include.
- small business
- Digital marketing
- Human resources
- Financial Planning
- Chartered accounting
Laurentian Important Deadlines|Laurentian University Graduate Programs
- To view, all Deadline and Laurentian academic schedules kindly click here
see Also>>>>>>>>University of Laval, ULAVAL Online Application portal 2022