Laurentian University Application Requirements and Admission Procedures, Payment Appropriate dates, Steps to apply & deadlines.
Laurentian University Admission Application is ongoing for all interested candidate who wants to apply for admission
Laurentian University Admission Requirements and Admission Processes are as follows:
How to apply into Undergraduate Studies
- Distinguish what type of OUAC application you will want to complete
- Chose a curriculum and ensure your program necessities
- Login to the OUAC website and complete your application
- Receive your acknowledgment letter and access the applicant entry
- Obtain an assessment letter
Payment appropriate Dates
|Spring/Summer 2021||Fall 2021||Winter 2021||Winter 2021 (new registrants only)|
|May 7, 2021||August 6, 2021||December 10, 2021||January 3, 2022|
Steps to pay online:
To pay online, follow these simple directions:
- Sign up with your bank for online or telephone banking by calling your local bank. Your bank will give you instructions on how to log in and access your accounts online.
- Click on Add a Payee/Bill and type LAURENTIAN in the Bill Payment corporation field
- Select Education in the group field
- Select Ontario in the region field
- Select Laurentian University in the Payee field
- Enter your 7 digit student number as the account number (0 followed by your 6 digit student ID)
- Once you have added Laurentian as a payee, click on Pay this payee
- You should now be able to pay your schooling fee online. Internet payments are usually credited to student accounts within 4 working days of the operation.
The General Admission Requirements are as follows
- All applicants presently attending semester schools may receive an early conditional offer of admission with the following condition:
- They have completed Grade 11 courses with a general average that is equal to or higher than the program average necessary.
- they are enrolled in an adequate digit of courses to make sure they will be completed at least six Grade 12 4U/M courses by the end of June and will be eligible to obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Applicants who do not obtain an early restrictive offer of admission will be considered on an individual and continuing basis as additional grades are made obtainable.
- All secondary school applicants must successfully complete six Grade 12 4U/M courses and obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD); failure to do so may result in the extraction of the offer of admission.
- make sure you review the program’s exact admission criteria by visiting the program page.
- All applicants who receive an offer of admission must respond by June 1.
All Applicants who have completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) are qualified for admission provided, they have achieved a maximum score of 24 and have fulfilled the diploma necessities (six subjects: least amount three at the advanced stage).
Applicants might receive transfer credits for higher-level courses with a grade of 5 or higher, without the conclusion of the IB diploma, to a minimum of 18 credits. Applicants who have successfully completed the IB diploma, with a score of 28 or higher, may be eligible for a supplementary 6 credits for a standard-level course with a grade of 5 or higher; for a limit total of 24 credits.
Applicants have to submit the International Baccalaureate record to the Office of Admissions for assessment.
You can as well see Ontario University
The Ontario Undergraduate Application 105
This is applicable to International or Canadian applicants not currently attending an Ontario high school.
To apply for Ontario University, Fall 2021 Entry, you need Ontario Account to be able to apply for admission.
Create an OUAC Account
- Go to Ontario Secondary School Application (105)
- Create an OUAC Account
- Visit your email to confirm account creation and set the password.
How to Login
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click login
How to Recover Password:
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/reset
- Enter your Ontario Account Username and Email
- Click Recover Password
How to Recover Username
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/recover
- Enter your Date of Birth and Email
- Click Recover Username
Undergraduate Application 105 Fees
- Base Application Fee: $156
- Additional Choice Fee: $50/choice
- International Service Fee: $10
- Transcript Request Fees:
Click https://www.ouac.on.ca/transcript-request-fees/ to request a transcript.
- Supplemental Document Evaluation Fee