Lambton College Admission Requirements steps to apply
Lambton College Admission is ongoing for all interested students who wish to apply for the ongoing admission:
Lambton College Admission Requirements and How to apply
Steps to apply for Lambton College
Steps 1: Complete the online Application
Before commencing the online application procedure, please make sure you have electronic copies of the following:
- Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas, and degrees
- Proof of English Proficiency – IELTS or TOEFL scores as per program admission requirements.
A $150 CAD non-refundable application fee is payable by VISA or MasterCard. This payment is paid at the time of application.
- Please note that when completing the online application form, remember to use your name as it appears on your international passport.
- All admission documents must be uploaded during the online application .only applications that are completed in full will be reviewed for admissions.
- You will receive an e-mail from Lambton College providing confirmation that your application has been received for assessment. Note that the assessment will take at least ten business days for an admissions response.
- The admissions procedure is very competitive and meeting the maximum academic necessities does not guarantee admission.
- An application that was previously submitted through an agent of Lambton College will not be re-assessed and the application fee will not be refunded.
- All applicants with an approved Visa to study at a public educational institution within Ontario will not be considered for admission.
Step 2: Pay Tuition Fees
It is recommended that international students make a pre-payment for the approximate amount of the first-year tuition fee.. It will help in fast processing a Canadian study permit.
Payments from Outside Canada
Lambton College has partnered with Western Union Business Solution and Flywire to give international students and their families a quick, uncomplicated, and prohibitive way to pay Lambton College in their own Currency from a foreign bank.
Steps to Make Payments to Lambton College:
- Visit the here and you will receive your letter
- Select the items you wish to pay for and enter the amount in Canadian dollars
- Select the payment alternative you would like to use and go after the on-screen options display.
Steps 3: Apply for Visa
You will need a valid visa in order to study in Canada. Before you start the visa application process, we suggest that you have the following:
- A Lambton College offer letter
- A fee receipt confirming payment for the first semester
Steps to apply for international applicants
- Click here and enter your personal data
- Create a profile and click on continue