Website University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHealth)
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) is Texas’ resource for health care education, innovation, scientific discovery, and quality in patient care. It was founded in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents.
- University or Organization: University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHealth)
- Department: School of Public Health
- Course Level: Masters or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: 1st December 2022.
- Interested students from all overseas countries, including their home country, can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects:
- A master or doctoral programme of choice offered at the University of Texas Health Science Center can be applied for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming students.
- The applicants must be working towards a degree.
- The applicants must remain enrolled from their time of application through the award term.
- The applicants must maintain good academic standing (C or better in all coursework).
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official post-secondary and professional school transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- Students visa.
The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and must provide scores on standardized tests such as GRE/GMAT/MCAT, which are optional.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95.
- IELTS – 7.0.
To apply for this job please visit sophas.liaisoncas.com.