Website University of New England
The Institution of New England (UNE) is a public research university that was founded in 1938. Every year, the UNE institution awards $5 million in scholarships to all candidates from throughout the world. More than 23,000 students from all around the world have registered.
UNE RTP Scholarship Description:
- University: University of New England (UNE)
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Deadline30 September 2022.
University of New England (UNE) RTP Scholarship in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,597 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of New England (UNE). The List of Fields are given below:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for University of New England (UNE) Scholarships:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
To apply for this job please visit study.une.edu.au.