Website Birkbeck University of London
Birkbeck is a world-class research university with a thriving, intellectually stimulating research culture. Birkbeck students gain from research-based instruction.
Eligibility For Mark James Studentship
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities, home or foreign, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake the Geography, Environment and Development Studies programme at the Birkbeck, University of London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible Mark James Studentship, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants with experience in the field- and laboratory work will be an advantage.
How to Apply For Mark James Studentship
- How to Apply: Students can apply for the desired Mark James PhD programme. All applicants that are eligible will be considered for the Mark James studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A recent CV.
- Transcripts of relevant studies.
- A sample of writing such as your MA dissertation or similar.
- A supporting statement. In the case of a Mark James scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants have an undergraduate or master’s degree in Quaternary Geology, Geography, Biology, or another relevant discipline at merit or distinction level (with a minimum grade of 65% for their dissertation).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
Mark James PhD Studentship at Birkbeck, University of London, will offer the selected candidates a studentship towards their applied PhD study costs.
To apply for this job please visit www.bbk.ac.uk.