Website Kent State University
KSU Institution is a public research university that was established in 1910 as a school for teacher preparation. It is a nationally and internationally acclaimed university. At the associate, bachelor, master, and doctorate levels, it provides more than 300 academic programmes.
KSU Scholarship Description
- University: Kent State University (KSU)
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Scholarship country: United States
- Last Date: 1 November 2022.
Financial Benefits of KSU Scholarship:
The Global Award provides eligible students with $4,000 per year ($2,000 per semester), reducing the cost of a KSU 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000.
Eligibility Criteria of KSU Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject at the KSU
- Admissible Criteria: Student qualifies as an incoming international student who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree and will enroll full time at KSU. Graduate, exchange, visiting, ESL or current students and in-state resident students are not eligible to apply.
- Must provide proof of English language proficiency, transcripts, a letter of reference, and financial documentation.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average, ACT and/or SAT scores, Strength of high school college preparatory curriculum, and Grade trends.
- All applicants must obtain TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic score, MELAB or Completing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or SAT/ACT.
To apply for this job please visit www.kent.edu.