Website US Embassy
The US Embassy offering the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023 for International students, application portal is open until December 15, 2022.
Details of the Program are as given below;
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-2024 Details:
- Provided by: US Embassy
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Semester Exchange
- Fellowship award: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Awards: 250
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 15 December 2022.
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-24 is a Full Free exchange program for International Students from all over the world. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Monthly allowance
- Limited allowance for books
- Allowance for accidentals
- Meals and housing
- Tuition fee
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Round-trip airfare.
List of Eligible Countries:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Program:
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in USA.
- Applicants should be of 25 years of age or younger.
- Must be residents of one of the country listed above.
- Alongside with their applications, students must submit recent and old academic transcripts.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in the university in Pakistan.
- Should be dedicated to returning after completion of the program.
- Applicants should be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
- If you have Dual Nationality with US or a permanent US resident.
- You are in your final year of university.
- If you have a family member ( parent, spouse, fiancé) who is a permanent resistant in the US or have US citizenship
- If you possess dual nationality
- Employees, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents of the US Department of State, USAID or of the Fulbright organization, aren’t eligible to apply.
Following document required while applying for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program Online:
- University Degree/Transcript
- Matric and Intermediate certificates.
The deadline to apply December 15, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.worldlearning.org.