Jim Duncan Scholarship for 2021/22, Eligibility of Jim Duncan, Application Procedures, Fixed fee structure, steps to apply.
Jim Duncan scholarship is ongoing for all interested international applicants who wish to apply; the scholarship is open for all national:
The Jim Duncan Scholarships was recognized by a graduate along with a follower of the University, to offer monetary support to students who are returning to education once an extended break, or who are resuming their studies at the University of Aberdeen after a break in studies.
- All applicants, regardless of nationality or fee status, applying to the University of Aberdeen for a full-time, undergraduate degree starting in September 2021 after having a break in the education of more than a year.
- Applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer of entry for September 2021.
- Any full-time undergraduate students who are resuming their studies in September 2021 at the University of Aberdeen after an interruption of one or more years.
The scholarship will be awarded based on monetary want and academic potential
Those wishing to be considered for Jim Duncan Scholarship in 20201 /22 should submit an application to the University of Aberdeen using the application form
Please note, the University also offers a range of scholarships through its Entrance Scholarship Scheme. Applicants are authorized to apply to this scheme in addition to the Jim Duncan scholarship noted above but must complete the separate online application form. Students are only permitted to take up one scholarship from all of those offered by the University of Aberdeen prior to the commencement of study.
- Goto Aberdeen University Scholarship
- Select the scholarship link
- Fill the required form
- Click submit
Undergraduate Arts Degree
An international student starting our undergraduate Master of Arts in Business administration in September 2021 would give their tuition fees as follows:
- Year 1- £18,000
- Year 2 – £18,000 (no raise in the bill)
- Year 3 – £18,000 (no increase in fees)
- Year 4 – £18,000 (no raise in fees)
- The total cost of schooling for a four-year degree is £72,000.
Undergraduate Engineering Degree
An international student starting our Bachelor of Engineering in September 2021 would pay their tuition fees as follows:
- Year 1- £20,700
- Year 2- £20,700 (no increase in fees)
- Year 3- £20,700 (no increase in fees)
- Year 4- £20,700 (no increase in fees)
- The total cost of study for a year’s degree is £82,800.
How to Become Aberdeen Student to be qualified for Jim Duncan Scholarship
Follow the given directive below to become an Aberdeen University student;
Click here to see application Procedure