Instagram has fast become an important part of digital marketing. People from all walks of life use it, and it’s one of the most popular places to carry out marketing plans. With more than 1 billion users, Instagram is the most popular platform for any brand or business that wants to grow and make more sales.
The whole point of Instagram is to share photos and videos. Visuals can help you tell inspiring stories about your business and brand that are rich in graphics. As photo and video posts become more important on other social networks, Instagram is the perfect network to add to your marketing mix to make it easy to cross-post content.
In this blog, we take you through the steps to setting up an Instagram business account, how to get more followers on Instagram without posting, how to set up and share an Instagram business account, and talk you through some of the additional features to help you get started.
How To Set Up Instagram Business Account
Before we start, if you don’t already have a business Facebook account, you won’t be able to finish the steps below or get the most out of your Instagram business account. You can make an Instagram business account once you have a Facebook page for your business.
Already have a Facebook page for your business? Then let’s get started. Here’s how to set up an Instagram business account, step by step.
- Get the Instagram app for your iPhone or Android phone and click “Create New Account.”
- Give your new Instagram business account a name.
- Add your email or phone number (or use the contact information from another existing account)
- Click Finish Signup
Converting Instagram Personal Account to Business Account
Now you have an Instagram profile. You’ll start off with a personal account, so here’s how to change to a business account!
- In the bottom right corner of the app, go to your profile page.
- Tap the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Settings” and scroll down until you see “Account.”
- Go to the bottom of the menu and tap “Change to Professional Account.”
- Scroll through the Professional account’s features and click Continue
- Choose a category for your brand from the options available.
- On the next screen, choose “Business” as your account type.
- Check your contact information and click “Next.”
- Link your Instagram account to your Facebook business page, or make a new Facebook page.
How To Get More Followers On Instagram Without Posting
Getting more people to follow you on Instagram is already hard. But it’s even harder to get more Instagram followers when you don’t post anything. There is a way to get more Instagram followers even if you don’t post anything. Strange, right?
Here’s how you can get Instagram followers even if you don’t post:
- Join Instagram follow-for-follow communities or groups
- Post the link to your Instagram account on F4F subreddits.
- Keep up with people who interest you.
- Write a private message
How To Connect Your Facebook Page With Instagram Shopping
You can link your Facebook Page to your Instagram Shopping profile once you’ve set up your Facebook Page catalogue. Still, there are two ways to link your Instagram account to your Facebook page:
- To link your Facebook Page to Instagram Shopping, do the following.
- Check out your Instagram page.
- Tap ‘Edit profile.’
- Choose “Page” from the drop-down menu under “Public Business Information.”
- Connect your Instagram account to your Facebook business page and tap “Done.”
To link your Facebook page to your business account on Instagram:
- Sign in to Facebook and go to your business page on Facebook.
- Click the “Page Settings” button.
- A list of options will be given to you. Click “Instagram” from the menu on the left.
- Click “Connect Account” to link your Instagram profile to your Facebook Page.
Convert Your Personal Instagram Account Into A Business Account
You’ll need to have the Instagram app on your phone before you can start. To get the app, go to the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
You must already have a personal Instagram account in order to make a business account. You can make an Instagram account here if you don’t already have one.
- To change your account to one for a business:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Account.
- Click Change to business account.
We suggest that you link your business account to a Facebook Page that your business has. This will make it easier for businesses to use all the features that are available. Your Instagram account can only be linked to one Facebook Page at a time.
- Add details, like the type of business you run and how to reach you.
- Tap Done.
How Many Followers Do You Need To Make Money On Instagram
The question of when one can expect to see financial returns from one’s Instagram activity is a common one for Anyone with even a few thousand followers. One positive aspect is that there is no strict minimum requirement.
Many people think that the number of followers you have on Instagram is the only thing brands look at when they pay you. But that’s not right. They also look at your niche, the quality of your posts, your reputation, and how engaged your followers are, because these things affect how many people know about their products and how well they sell. To show that, let’s look at three big things that can affect how much money you make on Instagram, even if you have a lot of followers:
- Engagement rate
- Your niche
- Your reputation as a whole
Instagram has been one of the most popular social media sites for a while, and it keeps adding new features that people find interesting. In other words, taking the time to learn how to make money on Instagram is well worth it.
There are lots of ways to make money on Instagram if you can build an audience and get people to trust you. Since there are so many ways to make money with Instagram, anyone can learn how to do it.