Getting books from the University of Toronto Bookstore is a good benefit for students studying in the University. It is easy to find the exact textbooks you need for every class. The university make books available for students to access. All you need to do is Add your courses to view a list of textbooks and materials as specified by your instructor(s).
I will give you steps on to get books easily.
How to Collect Course Material from University of Toronto Bookstore?
- Sign in to the University Bookstore
- Select the Term, Department, Course, and Section affiliated with your class.
- Click the ADD COURSE TO LIST button to add the class to your course list.
- Repeat the above steps to add as many classes as you need.
- Click the GET YOUR BOOKS button to see a full list of all your books for each selected class
Note: We are now buying back used textbooks! See if we’re buying back your books.
Find your Digital Course Materials
You can also Browse Digital Course Materials! See if your instructor has assigned digital content and prep for success with course assignments, quizzes, study questions, practice exams, interactive videos and more.