How to Check SFU Application Status, How to Check SFU Application Status.
Simon Fraser University Admission is out for all applied applicants; do well to check your application status to enable know the required information need to avoid pending.
To view the status of your application, including outstanding necessities, please kindly login in to the SFU online application system in your account to view your applicant status .
Follow the Tutorial below for “How to Check Application Status”
- Check the status of your application to Simon Fraser University by logging into the personal account that’s been created for you in our student information system at https://go.sfu.ca. Or enter your account from SFU’s home page, sfu.ca .
- Click on the sign-in link at the top, then click on the student information system link here.
- Now you are ready to enter your 9-digit student number and password that was emailed to when you applied to SFU.
- Now you have reached the Student centre home page. To check your application status.
- Scroll down to the admission section; you will see the “My Application” status box and five different symbols above it. The first symbol is yellow triangle.
- This symbol means that there are still some items that SFU needs for your application to be complete.
- If it applies to you, check your “To Do List” up here, you’ll see a yellow triangle.
- Listed beside any outstanding items, please do well to submit these items as soon as possible
- Click on the Application status
- Link in the Admission section
- Go back to the main page after student centre
- The next symbol will be a green circle
- It means that SFU has review all the necessary credentials to process your application
- Student who applied for two programs will see two green circles for each program
- After your application is complete it will take SFU Admission Department 3-4 wks to evaluate the application.
- The third symbol that you will see will be check mark which means you’ve received an offer of admission from SFU.
- Congratulations you have receive an offer of admission view the next tutorial below on “How to accept the offer and pay the admission deposit”.
- The fourth symbol is a blue box; it will appear under the My Application
- After you’ve been admitted to SFU, and after you have paid your admission deposit
- click here to see fees directives for payment
- The next step is to enroll online; an exact date will be issued to you by the university.
- In most case the symbol you will see will be red X which means that the application is either incomplete or denied.
- Please kindly contact an advisor
- Your account will help you track all things you need to know before and after being admitted.
And now you know how to check your application status by checking your students account we hope this information was helpful kindly drop your comment in the comment box as we look towards your expectations.
Check also>>>>>>>StFX Graduate Programs | St. Francis Xavier University Admission