How to Become a Psychiatrist in Canada -Tuition fees for Psychiatrist students, Eligibility, Average salary in Canada, How to Become a Psychiatrist.
The process of becoming a psychiatrist can be considered stressful and hard, which you will need to invest a lot of time and effort into your education; you will be enlightened on the take to become one
The total cost to become a psychiatrist is different depending on the province or the area you school students who attend public colleges to spend about $23,890 intuition, and student fees, which can do not include the cost of books, etc.
To become a psychiatrist you will need the below outline requirements which are as follows:
- A five-year degree in medicine must be recognized by the General Medical Council
- Foundation program of two-year general training
- Three years of core training in psychiatry
- Specialty training of three years.
- To become a psychiatrist as an upcoming student you need to complete an MBBS degree and then either enroll in an MD course in Psychiatry or Diploma in Psychiatry.
- You must complete the class of 12th with science stream with Biology as one of the main subjects.
- The salary for a psychiatrist is $241,715 per year or $124 per hour.
- And in Entry-level positions start at $162,639 per year
- The most experienced workers earn up to $348,000 per year.
- Take MCAT
- Apply and be accepted in medical school
- Graduate College
- Complete a psychiatric residency
- Become board-certified with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Apply to be a licensed doctor
See also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UK medical School Requirements 2022