Hec Montreal admission application requirements, the deadline for admission application, necessities for English, Requirements, Get your Supporting documents,Obtain your student digit, Fees for international and citizens.
Hec Montréal Admission Application is ongoing for both international and indigenous students who wish to apply. The Hec Montreal admission requirements and application processes are as follows:
Hec Montreal admission application requirements Deadline
Necessities for English
Requirements in French
|Round||Application deadlines||Date of the decision by the selection committee||Deadline for accepting your offer of admission||Program begins in|
|1||November 15||December 15||January 15||September 2021|
|2||January 15||February 15||March 15|
|3||March 15||April 15||May 15|
|4||May 15||June 15||July 1|
- Hold an undergraduate grade.
- You must have at least 3 years’ full-time expert experience at the start of the program (not including internships).
- Pass one of the admission tests:
- GMAT (competitive score: 630 or higher, suggested minimum: 570)
- GRE (score equivalent to that of the GMAT)
- TAGE MAGE (competitive score: 300 or superior, recommended least amount score: 250
Necessities in English
You are considered Anglophone and have the required level in English if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You need to Holds a diploma of collegial studies (DCS) from an English-language institute.
- You must complete your high school studies entirely in English, without taking any welcome or Anglicization courses.
- Passed English as a second language course at a French-language CEGEP in Quebec.
- Level 103 for the MSc program.
- Level 102 for all other programs.
- Accept a language test at an English-language university with necessities for English-language aptitude equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
- Accomplished three years (90 credits) of university studies totally in English, at an English-language university (excluding internships, directed studies, and theses).
- Holds a certificate of language aptitude test in English as a next language, issued by a standard enlightening institute (30 credits).
If you do not meet any of these requirements, you will have to pass one of the tests or programs suggested below, with the required mark, and send us your results.
Requirements in French
If you are considered for francophone and have the essential level in French if you have to meet one of the following criteria:
- Passed the Épreuve uniforme de français, langue d’enseignement et littérature, for Quebec CEGEPs.
- Passed a French-as-second-language course at an English-language CEGEP in Quebec.
- Level 103 for the MSc programs.
- Level 102 for all other programs.
- Completed high school studies entirely in French in Canada, without taking any welcome or francization courses.
- Holds a Diplôme de baccalauréat from a French academy.
- Holds a Certificat d’enseignement secondaire supérieur from Belgium, taken in an entirely francophone environment.
- Holds a Diplôme national du brevet from Switzerland, taken in an entirely francophone environment.
- Passed an institutional language test with a score of at least 60%, taken within the past two years, at another French-language university or recognized assessment body with requirements for French language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal, including:
- French Test of UQAM
- TFLM (Université de Montréal and Université Laval)
- Test de français d’admission de la FEP (Université de Montréal)
- Test de maitrise du français (École Polytechnique de Montréal)
- TECFÉE (CÉFRANC)
- Completed three years (90 credits or 180 ECTS) of university studies entirely in French, at a French-language university (excluding internships, directed studies, and theses).
- Holds a certificate of language proficiency in French as a second language, issued by a recognized educational institution (30 credits).
If you think that you have finished your studies in French but they do not emerge on the above list, you can get in touch with Zone Info.
- Copies of official transcripts are required
- Not required for studies done at HEC Montréal
- Make all Photocopies of diplomas
- Proof of compliance with language necessities:
- Uncompetitive studies (CEGEP): No proof of compliance to grant.
- Other studies or tests: Copies of official transcripts or analysis score. The official scores on tests taken outside of HEC Montréal must be transmitted directly by the institute in charge.
- Curriculum vitæ
- Answer the following question
- In which direction do you wish to take your career by pursuing an MBA at HEC Montréal? (500 words maximum)
If you have previously applied for admission, you must also answer the following question:
- How has your situation changed since you applied last time? Make sure you explain any change in your work experience, studies, and volunteering (250 words maximum).
- Four video essays
- Within one week of submitting your application, you will receive a link to a web-based video interview platform. Using this platform, you will spontaneously answer four pre-recorded questions, the answers to which will allow us to get to know you better. You will have up to seven days to complete this video interview.
- Two letters of recommendation, of which at least one should come from an employer
- GMAT, TAGE MAGE, or GRE official scores
Complete an Application for Admission
- Apply online
- Takes approximately 30 to 45 proceedings
- Only from a computer
- You can leave your application and return it later without losing anything.
You will receive an e-mail with your HEC Montréal student digit within three days, allowing you to access your HEC en ligne account. This may take longer in some cases, depending on statutory holidays.
You will receive an email notifying you that a letter has been uploaded into your HEC en ligne account, no later than four weeks after the admission time limit.
merely complete admission documentation will be analyzed.
You must accept our offer of admission in HEC en ligne.
All original documents are requested when you arrive.
(1)International candidates, except for Ph.D. candidates, have to pay supplementary fees of $197.26 since their admission procedure is more multifaceted.
Fees for International and citizens
|Fees for citizens and permanent residents of Canada||$94.02||Credit cards only|
Dual function (credit-debit), debit and prepaid cards not accepted
|Fees for global candidates||$291.28|
See also>>>>>>> University of Wilfrid Admission Requirements