Health Practitioner at MeCure Limited, Job Deadline, Duration of Offer, Responsibilities, Required Proficiency, How To apply.
The Mecure Health Limited Recruiting is presently open for a position of Health Practioner: all qualified and interested candidates are required to see the skills outlined below and apply
Job title: Health Practioner.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Duration: full time.
Deadline: September 12, 2021.
Address: Me Cure House, Apapa-Oshodi Express Way, Papa Ajao 102215, Lagos.
Health Practioner Job Location: Lagos Deadline: September 12, 2021
Responsibilities | Health Practioner
All applicants are required to have the ability to carry out the following responsibility listed below:
- Provide advice and assistance to householders and businesses.
- Advice on health and safety issues.
- Carry out food hygiene and food standards inspections.
- Take photos, produce drawings, remove samples and carry out interviews as part of the inspection procedure.
- Being able to carry out or unplanned visits and inspections to make sure compliance with health and safety legislation and take an action to improve conditions.
- Investigate complaints from the general public.
- Investigate accidents at work and complaints about poor values of health and safety, identifying any areas of negligence.
- Give talks at public inquiries, meetings, and exhibitions and ensure compliance through education, advice, and enforcement.
You must be expertise by showing evidence of the following
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with the public.
- Strong scientific ability and technical understanding.
- Good decision-making skills
- Must the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- A methodical, careful approach to gathering facts and assessing evidence.
- Good time-management and organizational skills, including being able to manage your own workload well.
- A flexible approach to work.
Any interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
See also >>>>>>>>>>>>>Human Anatomy Research and career opportunities