Great-Plains Track Admission Status, How to accept the Offer and pay for the Admission Deposit Tuition and Living expenses.
The Great Plains College Admission is out for all, students who applied for admission in the 2022/2023 academic year. Do well to check your application status https://www.greatplainscollege.ca to avoid forfeiting admission.
How to Check college Admission Portal| Great-Plains Track Admission Status
To view the status of your application, including outstanding necessities, please kindly login in to the college online application system to view your admission application status.
Click here to view college’s Admission Application Status
How to accept the offer and pay the Admission Deposit? | Great Plains College Track Admission Status
- Using To accept your offer of admission and pay the affirmation deposit where relevant.
- Furthermore click here to check application status.
- Click here to see fees directives for payment.
How to access your required documents| Great-Plains Track Admission Status
- Log into your online OSAP account.
- Click on “My Apps”.
- Click on “Submitted Applications”.
- Click on “View Documents & Print/Upload”.
- To access your personalized documents, click on “Print/Save” and use the “Form Password”.
- For a description of each document that you are required to submit, click on the document’s name.
- Submit each document as per the instructions.
The next step is to enroll online; an exact date will be issued to you by the college.