Gates Scholarship 2022–Online Application for Graduate, Application login, Gates Scholars Application, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
This is to inform all students that the Gate scholars intake is ongoing for all interested students who wish to apply: learn more about Gates Scholars 2021/2022 intake requirements, program of studies, application login:
- A minimum cumulative weight GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- High school senior
- Applicant should be from one of the following ethnicities:
- Indian /Alaska Native, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American.
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
|· July 15, 2021||– Application, Phase I open.|
|· September 15, 2021||– Deadline for Application, Phase I.|
|· December 1, 2021||– Semi-finalists announced.|
|· December 1, 2021||– Application, Phase II opens (semi-finalists only).|
|· January 15, 2022||– Deadline for Application, Phase II.|
|· March 1, 2022||– Finalists announced.|
|· March 1 – 31, 2022||– Finalists interviews.|
|· April 20, 2022||– Scholars announced.|
|· Fall 2022||– Financial awards are disbursed.|
An ideal candidate must have the following:
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities).
- Exceptional person success skill (emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A copy of his/her most recent transcript (s) (submitted by the counselor)
- Student Aid Report (SAR), once the FAFSA has been completed
- Financial Aid Award Letter
- Letter of admission to a four-year bachelor’s degree program at a non-profit, private, or public university.
- Headshot photo.
For more information visit here.
See also>>>>>>>>>>>Apply Now | Canadian Institute of Technology Scholarship