Fill out the form for the Clarendon Scholarships of Oxford University 2023 – 2024 following the guides below;
- Country: UK
- University: University of Oxford
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Application Fee: Free
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023 (For Graduates)
What is the Clarendon Scholarship?
Search Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Available Fields & Majors:
- The latest Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for International Students offers all academic programs with no restrictions.
- You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Courses of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
- Each course has a deadline in December or January. In order to be considered for the scholarship, you need to apply for a course at the University of Oxford before the deadline.
- And in the online application form, you can select the latest Clarendon scholarship.
The Latest Clarendon Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. You should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time D.Phil and Master’s courses are eligible.
To qualify for the Latest Clarendon Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Required language is English.
- Eligible countries are all over the world countries.
- All applicants for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- All degree-bearing courses at graduate level are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any particular subject area.
- Candidates applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2023-24 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
- Current students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Latest Clarendon Scholarship:
- Apply by the relevant January deadline for your course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
- Your application to your course will be considered by the academics working in your proposed field of study. They will assess the academic quality and suitability of your application.
- The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you with an outcome. See decision timeline for more details.
- In parallel, academics within your department will determine who to nominate to the division for a Clarendon scholarship based on the selection criteria.
- The process varies between the University’s academic divisions and the Department for Continuing Education, but each meet in February or March to review the departmental scholarship nominations.
- The academic divisions assess the nominations on their academic merit and future potential and the top ranked departmental nominees within the division are shortlisted for Clarendon.
- Once the shortlist is confirmed, the Clarendon Fund Administrator will contact successful applicants and will provide the scholarship offer letter.
- If you are offered (and accept) a Clarendon scholarship, this means your funding is now secure, as long as you meet the conditions of your offer of a place to study at Oxford.
- During April and May, Clarendon Partnership Awards are matched to scholars depending on the award requirements. No further information is required of Clarendon offer holders.
- Once each scholar’s unique funding package is confirmed, they will receive the funding breakdown letter outlining the funding arrangements. Final college placements will also be confirmed alongside partnership awards.
- All successful Clarendon candidates will be contacted via email. The majority of offers are sent out by early April of each year.
- Due to the number of eligible applicants, unsuccessful students will not be contacted. If you have not heard from us by June, please assume that unfortunately you have not been awarded a Clarendon scholarship.
- A few late nominations may take place during the summer period if nominated students withdraw, however this is very rare.
Apply Now | Clarendon Scholarship 2023
Application to Clarendon Scholarship is following a single route to Oxford University scholarship application link;