First Nations University/ FNUniv Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, FNUniv graduate programs Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The FNUniv Graduate Programs Admission is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about FNUniv graduate programs admission requirements, program of studies, application fees:
- Find a program ….by clicking here
- Learn about CapU’s admission requirements
- Receive an acknowledgment email
- Forward your final transcript
- Complete any additional program requirements
- Receive letter of offer
- Accept Letter of acceptance
- Apply for a study permit here.
Attach all required supporting documents to the online application they are as follows:
- Post-secondary transcripts
- English Language proficiency results
- Two letters of reference
- Supplementary material
- Resume and letter of intent
- When submitting your documents do well to pay the application fee of $100.
- For more information about tuition fees click here
The tests that appear on this list are the only tests accepted for admission consideration.
|70||20 each band||6.5 overall,|
|80||20, 20, 20||Advanced|
20 each band
|85||20, 20, 20||Advanced|
& Media Production
|75||23 each band||7.0 overall,|
|85||23, 23, 23||Advanced|
|English||80||25 each band||7.5 overall,|
|85||25, 25, 25||Advanced|
- Mailed to: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2, Canada.
In an envelope from the issuing University that is sealed and bears official University stamps across the seal.
- Emailed to:[email protected] From verifiable institutional email address.
Application time limits vary from academic unit to academic unit.
- To assess the application deadline and learn more visit here