Fanshawe College Admission Requirements, Steps on how to apply, English Language Requirements.
Fanshawe College Admission is out for all international candidates who wish to apply: the admission is open for all nationals;
Fanshawe College Admission Requirements
The English Language Proficiency Test Requirements are as follows:
English language requirements by program type
Post-secondary diploma, basic diploma, or certificate programs
- TOEFL iBT: Score of 79
- IELTS Academic: general score of 60 with no score lesser than 5.5 in any of the four bands.
- CAEL: overall score of 60 with no score less than 50 in any of the band score of 80 in listening
- PTE Academic an overall score on the Cambridge: a minimum score of 53
- Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE): an overall score on the Cambridge English Scale of 169 with no language skill lesser than 162
- ELE: A maximum score of 70% in all sections of the test for most programs.
- Fanshawe College ESL4/GAP% students: minimum grade of 80 % in ESL4/GAP5 Level 8,75% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 9, or 70% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 10.
Graduate Certificate and Degree Programs
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL iBT Home Edition: 88
- IELTS Academic: in general grade score of 6.5 with no score lesser than 6.0 in any of the four bands.
- CAEL: general score of 70 with no score less than 60 in any of the four bands
- PTE Academic: Minimum score of 59
- Cambridge English Test (FCE/CAE/CPE): with an overall score on the
- Cambridge English Scale of 176 with no language skill less than 169
- ELE: maximum score of 75% in all sections of the test
- Fanshawe College ESL4/GAP5 students: least grade score of 80% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 9 or 75% in ESL4/GAP5 Level 10
Duolingo Language Test
Winter 2022, Summer 2022, and Fall 2022 intakes FanWinter 2022, Fanshawe College will accept the Duolingo Language Test with scores at or above the following levels.
|Program level||Duolingo Language Test scores|
|Certificate, diploma, and advanced diploma||Between 105 and 110|
|Degree||Between 115 and 120|
|Graduate certificate||Between 125 and 130|
|Exceptions: See above: NSG3, PSC1, PTN1, DHY3, MRI1, PAR2, RST4, PNG5, PNG5W, MRT1, OPA1||Duolingo not accepted|
Effective December 15 Fanshawe College will accept CAEL Online with a similar score range and scores as CAEL CE. CAEL will be accepted for NSG3, PSC1, DHY3, MRI1, PAR2, RST4, PNG5, PNG5W, MRT1, OPA1, but not PTN1.
Apply to Fanshawe College in London, Canada by following these steps below;
- Complete the Fanshawe College online application for admission.
Please take note of the following:
- Remember to attach all relevant supporting credentials (high school transcript, college transcript and /or diploma, university /or degree).
- Be sure that you pay your application fee of CAD 100.00 by credit card or by bank wire transfer. Directions to do so are provided at the end of the online application.
- Wait for your admission.
- Fanshawe College International Centre will assess the application and provide you with a letter of admission as soon as possible.
- Note: you may be required to submit a tuition deposit prior to (or within 30 days) of receiving your admission.
- Apply for a visa by bringing your letter of admission to your country’s Canadian Embassy or Consulate.
- Each Canadian embassy or consulate has a specific list of required documents. Be sure you check with them for the list.
steps to apply for a visa see here
see also>>>>>>>>>Canada Visa from US | Student Visa, Work Permit Visa