Emily Carr University Admission Requirements, English language aptitude test necessities, Academic necessities, Eligible International School necessities
Emily Carr University of Art and Design admission is ongoing for all interested students who wish to apply; the admission is open for all nationals.
Emily Carr University of Art and Design Admission Requirements for both international and transfer students
English language Aptitude necessities are as follows:
Please if your primary language is not English, not considering of immigration or citizenship type, you must forward an English Language aptitude test. Your success at Emily Carr University depends on your English proficiency.
Satisfactory English Language aptitude tests are as follows:
- TOEFL iBT
- Internet-Based Test
- Maximum of 84 out of 120 whole points including the least amount score in each of the four skills; Speaking 20/30, Reading 20/30, Writing 18/30, and Listening 20/30.
- IELTS Academic Module
- International English Language Testing System
- maximum band 6.5, with no component less than 6.0
- Canadian Academic English Language assessment test
- the bare minimum level of 70 in general
- PTE Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic
- a bare minimum score of 56
- CAE Cambridge English Advanced
- least amount range score of 176 with no individual score less than 169
- Cambridge Proficiency Examination
- maximum range score of 176 with no individual score less than 169
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
- the minimum level of 81
- CELPIP Academic Test Canadian English Proficiency Index Program
- minimum educational Level 4L
- DET Duolingo English Test
- Maximum grade score of 110
Note the school code is: #0032
Eligible International Secondary Schools:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- You have to be complete the IB diploma program.
- You must have studied at a school that meets the above criteria for four years and be affecting IB higher-level or standard-level of English A1 or A2.
- If you’ve studied for fewer than four years, your final score in IB English A1 or A2 must be 5 or advanced.
- Council of International Schools
- Your school must be a recognized member of the Council of International Schools.
- You must have studied at a school that meets the above criteria for four years and be complete the senior or Grade 12 level (non-ESL).
- British Curriculum (A Levels + GCSEs)
- You must accomplish a final grade of A or B in A-Level English (non-ESL).
- Indian Secondary School Curricula
- Your school must be affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education or the Council for the Indian School Certificate.
- You must be pursuing or have completed the program leading to either the Indian Senior School Certificate (SSC) or the Indian School Certificate (ISC).
- You must accomplish a maximum grade of 75% (Indian grading scale) on your senior English subject. Emily Carr will use interim grades (e.g., pre-board exam results) if you are currently attending secondary school or final Class XII grades if you have graduated from secondary school.
The Emily Carr University of Art and Design academic necessities.
Here is what you need to know to ensure that you satisfy our academic requirements.
The minimum academic requirement for admission to Emily Carr University undergraduate programs is graduation from grade 12 secondary school, with five grade 12 subjects, including English Studies 12 with a minimum grade of ‘C’, two other grade 12 academic courses, and two grade 12 elective courses. The minimum overall grade point average required for admission is 2.5 or C+ or 67%. All elective courses must be grade 12 and can be Ministry Approved, Board Approved, or Locally Developed.
Other International Applicants
Completion of the highest level of secondary education available in your country, in a curriculum leading directly to university entrance. You require at least a C+ (67) average score in the five courses that must closely go with the British Columbia necessities
See also>>>>>>Concordia University of Edmonton Admission Requirements