Emily Carr University of Art and Design ECUAD Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Emily Carr University of Art and Design University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Emily Carr University of Art and Design University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Emily Carr University of Art and Design admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
All applicants with the following necessities:
- Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Media Arts, Bachelor of Architecture.
- Applicants holding a three-year Bachelor’s degree may apply if it is equivalent to a four-year Canadian degree.
- Applicants must have the lowest amount grade point average of 3.0 (B) and higher.
- Applicants in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree may apply.
- Statement of intent
- Recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Video Response
- CAE Cambridge English Advanced: minimum score 186 and the following:
- Speaking: 185
- Reading: 185
- Writing: 185
- Listening 176
- CAEL: Minimum level of 80 across all band descriptors.
- CPE: A Minimum in a general score of 185 with a minimum score in each skill as shown above.
- DET Duolingo English Test: Minimum score of 115.
- IELTS:7.0 including a minimum score in each component; Speaking 7.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.0, and Listening 6.5
- MELAB: least amount level of 81
- PTE: Minimum score of 66
- TOEFL iBT – minimum of 90 out of 120 points including a minimum score in each of the four skills;
- Speaking 22/30
- Reading 22/30,
- Writing 22/30
- And Listening 20/30. Emily Carr institution code: #0032
- Review your academic eligibility
- Use the online application portal. Using here
- Prepare and submit your
- Prepare and submit your portfolio and supporting documents.
- Start your application here.
- Fill out your data.
- Click on submit.
See also>>>>>>Canada Visitor Visa, How To Apply for Temporary Resident Visa v