Dominican University Admission Procedures,Steps to apply, Visa Applying,Program Application Fees for both Canadian and International students.
Dominican University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing admission; the Dominican Admission is open for all nationals:
Dominican University Admission Procedures
Steps to apply for Dominican university
· Prepare your application documents
1) Copy of your passport – Name and birth date clearly showing;
2) Copy of your birth certificate – Name and birth date clearly showing;
3) Passport sized photo.
· Apply online by clicking here
· Track Your Application
Once you submit your online application, you will be redirected to a payment page. Detect and save your admission number. From the redirected page you will be able to track the status of your application via this code.
· Pay processing fee
You will be given a payment option. You may well be required to pay the $120 CND processing online fee via wire transfer.
· Assessment of Your Application
Once we have accepted all the necessary credentials and processing fee payment, we will begin to assess your application. Please note that it may take 2 – 4 weeks and a notice will be sent to you through email and to your postal address.
Accept Your Offer of Admission
Last but not least, you must accept your offer of admission. An Acceptance Form will accompany your Offer of Admission. Please be sure you sign and return this to DUC via email ([email protected]) or by mail
Program application fees
For Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents:
The Application fee is: $50 CAD
DUC has partnered with Plastiq, which allows you to pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
You will need to do the following:
- · Set up an account
- · specify the amount
- · identify the reason of your payment
For International Students (By Wire Transfer):
Application fee: $120 CAD
DUC has partnered with Flywire in order to allow you to pay from any country and any bank. Fly-wire provides excellent international swap rates and enables you to pay in your own currency (in most cases) as well as to track your payment through the student dashboard. You will receive an email when the money is deposited into DUC’s account.
Instructions on payments:
- Enter the dollar amount of the payment (in Canadian dollars).
- Choose the country of origin of the funds.
- Set up your account (name, email, and password).
- Send funds to Fly-wire from your local bank (via phone, online or in person).
- That’s it! DUC will receive your funds within 2-3 business days.
To view for Dominican University Admission Requirements Kindly click here
· To apply for visa visit here and get the steps, Requirements, where and how to apply