Dalhousie University Admission requirement, application fees, How to pay for Application fees, and Visa Process for international students.
The Dalhousie University Admission Requirement 2021/2022, Deadline & Acceptance Rate is given as follows
Application Portal: Online portal
Application Fee (non-refundable): 84 CAD
Mode of Payment: Visa/Master card
Academic Calendar: Semester-based
Intake Seasons: Fall/Winter/Summer
Work Experience: Required for Business Programs
Financial Aid: Scholarships
This is to inform all interested students and the entire public that the Dalhousie University admission for 2020 – 2021 academic sessions is open online for Undergraduate Programs. The Dalhousie entrance is open for the Fall and Winter or Summer sessions.
- Completion of secondary school (Grade 12)
- A minimum overall average of 70% in five academic Grade 12 courses
- A final grade of at least 70% in Grade 12 academic English and any other required subject (see list below)
To apply for admission into Dalhousie University,
- Go to https://monportail.uDalhousie.ca/admission
- Click on Accéder à monPortail
- Or Download from https://www.uDalhousie.ca/sites/default/files/admission/REG-100a-AD.pdf
- Fill same and send to the Admission Application Email: [email protected]
Dalhousie University application deadline 2021/2022 for Undergraduate/Graduate Admissions is given as follows. All applications should keep dates.
January 2021 entry
September 15, 2021 international student
September 2021 entry
|Mar. 1, 2021||For opening scholarship consideration|
|Apr. 1, 2021||worldwide applicants|
|Apr. 15, 2021||Entrance scholarship offers sent out|
|May 15, 2021||time limit to admit your offer of admission by paying your admission deposit
Scholarship offer acceptance deadline
Deadline to provide proof of English language proficiency
|June 2021||First-year course registration opens|
|June 15, 2021||definite residence application time limit|
|Aug. 15, 2021||Dalhousie students returning to the same program or visiting students|
The admission application form fee is differs depending on your desire course /
How to pay for Admission Application form into Dalhousie University
Paying for the entrance application form is done online with the help of a Visa/Master card
The subsequent credentials are required from all globally admitted students.
- A valid passport
- A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), from the Ministry of immigration for programs longer than 6 months
- Apply for a study permit and visa
- Quebec’s immigration law requires proof of valid health and hospitalization insurance.
Dalhousie University follows a specific timeline for both undergraduate and graduate admissions. The application deadlines vary for domestic and international applicants. The admission deadlines for international applicants are given below:
Dalhousie University Undergraduate Admissions
Dalhousie University offers various undergraduate courses to prospective applicants. The essential admission procedure for all the courses is the same.
Once an application is assessed, the candidate is informed of whether they are admitted to take a ‘qualifying course’, through which students obtain language or information tools essential to excel in the university.
See also>>>>>>The Manitoba University Admission 2020-2021, Requirement