CRC Certification Requirements –How to become a CRC, Duties of Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification, Tips to pass exam and fees.
CRC Certification Requirements -To become a CRC you must meet the requirements and as well academic qualifications; learn more about requirements and how to apply below
The basic requirements to become a CRC are listed below:
- You must graduate from high school which takes four years
- Achieve a bachelor’s degree of four years
- Have at least a one-year work experience in a clinical research profession
- The role is to conduct
- Management of the clinical trial,
- The CRC supports
- Facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study.
- Practice the test
- Create a study plan for yourself
- Divide up the material
- Learn to understand the knowledge Domains
- Certification study guide
- CRC flashcards.
The online fee is $550 after making payments for your exam fee; you will receive an email from InFRE with information about how to schedule your exam about two months prior to each testing window.
For more information about Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification visit here.
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> World Best Hospitals 2021