Crandall University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Crandall University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Crandall University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Crandall University admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Explore the available programs here
- Check the minimums
- Find out if you need a supervisor
- Find out about tuition, student activity fees, and basic living expenses
- Check the program website for average financial packages
- You are now ready to apply!
- Supplementary information form
- Resume letter, writing sample
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Permanent resident card
- IELTS – Academic: a minimum general score of 6.5 with at least a grade score of 6.0 in each area.
- TOEFL-IBT: minimum grade score of 90 in general, and 21 in each area. (Internet-Based Test)
- TOEFL-CBT: minimum 236 overall, minimum TWE 4.5.
- TOEFL-PBT: maximum of 580 is required with a minimum TWE of 4.5.
- CAN-Test: maximum 4.5 generally, minimum 4.0 in each area.
- CAEL: minimum band 70 general, minimum 60 in each area.
- MELAB: minimum 85 in general, minimum 80 in each area.
- CLB: minimum 9 overall, maximum 8 in each area.
- Common European Framework:
- Cambridge English Scale: maximum in a general score of 176 from C1 Advanced. No less than 169 in any paper.
- PTE (Pearson) Academic: minimum score of 56.
Applicants are to required to make a payment of $40 for the application.
|Master of Management (Two-year program)||31,950.00|
|Master of Organizational Management (One year program)||24,950.00|
Graduate program tuition fees include all applicable as well as textbooks.
For more information see more here.
- Click here
- Fill in the appropriate details
- Indicate you are not a robot by clicking the ReCaptcha
- Wait and follow the given directives display on your screen.
See also>>>>>>>>>University of Alberta Graduate Programs