Concordia University Tuition Fees 2022 –Fees & Costs. University Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fee and Procedures
The Concordia University Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the University . The payment directives are given below:
To learn more about fees and student tuition and fees services visit here.
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add Concordia University as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take up to 10 business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of Tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your Concordia University’s faulty fees click here.
You will need to pay your tuition, incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to view Deadlines.
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about Concordia University, Academic and Other fees visit
- Kindly check here for more information about how to enroll, pay fees, and more.
|Tuition & Compulsory fees (including health)||$19,802.10|
|Books and materials||$2,234.00|
Estimated Accommodation for 2021- 2022
See here for accommodation fees.
- Visit the Student Financial Assistance for guidance, information, tools, and services to help you meet your financial needs or complaints.
See also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> University of Saskatchewan