Concordia University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Concordia’s Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Concordia University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about admission requirements, program of studies, application fees
Concordia University Graduate Programs
- Check minimum admission requirements
- Check programs specific requirements
- Check language requirements (English Language Proficiency Test)
- Gather your other documents
Language proficiency test exemptions:
English is the main language of tutoring at Concordia University .applicants are required to meet the proof of English.
Applicants who meet up one of the following three setting will be exempted from the English language aptitude test necessity:
- achievement of a minimum of three full years of study at the undergraduate or graduate level at an accredited university in one of the following countries;
- Completion of a Quebec Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) and a university degree at a Quebec university (proof of DEC is needed);
- For John Molson School of Business candidates applying to the professional programs, a minimum of five years’ full-time work experience in an English milieu, and a successful personal interview.
The tuition fees may differ based on the desired program course of study and as well your student status. To estimate the cost of your education at Concordia, use the tuition fee calculator by clicking here
For more information about how fee details kindly click here
- Apply early by gathering and composing the essential credentials for your application.
- Choose referees who can offer strong approval and assess with them the necessities of reference letters and academic assessment forms.
- Ensure all necessary documents and information is submitted by the application time limit.
- Write a statement of purpose relating, for example, your motivation, academic benefit, and professional goals.
- Non-Canadian residents should apply for the Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) and a Canadian study permit as soon as they obtain their offer of admission.
- Have appropriate digital documents or scanned credentials ready to be uploaded (Please use Firefox).
- ensure you have PDF copies of your transcripts and other sustaining credentials ready to be uploaded
- Be sure to have a valid credit card or debit card available to pay the application fee of $100.00 CAD.
($16.00 CAD for Independent graduate students).
Please note: we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and UATP.
Steps to apply for Visa
kindly see here
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Fraser University Graduate Programs 2022