College of the North Atlantic Tuition Fees 2022 –Fees & Costs. College Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The College of the North Atlantic Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the College. The payment directives are given below:
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add College of the North Atlantic as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take up to 10 business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your College of the North Atlantic’s faulty fees click here.
You will need to pay your tuition; incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to learn more.
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about College of the North Atlantic Academic and Other fees visit
Check here for more information about how to enroll, pay fees, and more.
For more information visit the Student Financial Assistance for guidance, information, tools, and services to help you meet your financial needs or complaints.