College of the North Atlanta Admission Requirements, Age Requirements, Applying into the college, Letter of Recognition, Required credentials,Base program fees.
College of the North Atlanta Admission is open for all interested candidates who wish to apply for admission into the university the admission is open for all indigenous and international students.
The following are the College of the North Atlanta Admission requirements
The Results for language aptitude tests on average take about 2 weeks to a month once taken. Please plan in view of that.
All international students must meet the college’s English expertise necessities for approval into standard programs. The college will accept most internationally standard tests of English aptitude listed below:
- CAEL 60
- TOEFL paper-based 550
- TOEFL internet-based 79
- TOEFL computer-based 213 or equivalent
- IELTS Academic Test is a general band score of 6.0
- MELAB maximum 78
If a language proficiency test other than those references above was used, applicants can forward the results for consideration.
If an international candidate has attended an educational institution (high school or post-secondary) for a period of three years or more where the authorized language of tutoring was English, the English aptitude test will not be necessary.
Submit to the next accordion for a register of countries that are not liable from the language necessities as the authorized language of education is English.
- The maximum age received by the College of the North Atlantic from 17 years and above.
Applying to the College
Visit https://www.cna.nl.ca/admissions/pdfs/paper-application.pdf to fill in the online admission application form.
Letter of Recognition
- Once we have accepted your admission application and all necessary documents, it will be reviewed for eligibility and, if accepted, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued to the student.
Information confirming fees, enrollment, program of study and length of the program will accompany the Letter of Acceptance.
Base Program Fees for College of the North Atlanta University
- Application Fee – $100.00 per program (non-refundable) | Application Page
- verification Fee: $98.00
- schooling – Regular Term (15-weeks) – $3300.00
- schooling – Intersession (up to 7-weeks in duration) – $1650.00
- education – Continuous Intake/Trades – $220.00 per week
- schooling – Part-Time Course – $825.00 per course
Please note that all applicants must submit the following required credentials:
- a completed Application for Admission;
- an official transcript of the academic record;
- an application fee of CN $100 (non-refundable);
You can see also>>>>>>David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award