Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation, Eligibility Requirements for the Coca-Cola Scholarship, Scholarship Deadlines.
Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation is ongoing for all interested candidate who wishes to apply: the scholarship is open for all nationals;
Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation
Is the Coca-Cola Scholarship yearly?
The coca-cola scholar’s Foundation or CCSF is a non-profit organization that works on behalf and in the way of the coca-cola system (including the coca-cola company, the world’s biggest manufacturer of non-alcoholic beverages, and its numerous subsidiaries) to offer scholarships to some 1,400 students yearly.
According to the most current necessities, to be qualified to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship, you have to:
- Applicant must be a current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the US
- Graduate and accept a high school diploma in a similar academic year as the scholarship application time limit
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, Cuban-Haitian Entrant, or compassionate Parolee
- be determined to chase a degree at an accredited U. S. post-secondary institution
You must also not be
The child or grandchild of an employee, officer, or owner of the Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
Coca-Cola Scholarship Timeline:
August: the coca-cola scholarship request opens
October: application stop at the end of the month
November: 2,000 semi-finalists are preferred to proceed
December: semifinalist submit additional scholarship application materials
January: semi-finalists are narrowed down to 250 applications
February: remaining semi-finalists participate in regional interviews
March: 150 Coca-Cola Scholarship winners are announced
Late March /Early April: Scholarship winners are invited to attend scholar weekend in Atlanta.
What types of questions should you expect|Coca-Cola Scholarship
Actually, since Coca-Cola scholars for leadership and service, it’s a good suggestion to be ready to answer interview questions like;
- Tell me about a personal success that makes you proud
- Who are your role models?
- What do you plan to study at the university and why?
- What are your career goals?
- Why do you think you can deserve this scholarship?
When can I start applying for scholarships?
Every scholarship has different rules and also deadline varies, Federal student aid recommends that students start researching for scholarships the summer after their junior year of high year, and you can even start before that some may required submissions of a year prior to start college.
What happens if your financial aid is more than your tuition?
When your school gives you financial aid, sometimes money is leftover your aid is applied to your tuition fees, and other school charges, this remaining amount is called credit balance.
you can see also >>>>>>>>>>>Canada Visitor Visa, How To Apply for Temporary Resident Visa