Cape Breton University/ CBU Graduate programs Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Cape Breton University / Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Breton admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Before you apply|CBU Graduate programs
- Find your desired program here
- Review program /academic requirements
- Meet the English Language Proof
- Find out the tuition/application fee
Post –Baccalaureate Programs:
- Complete a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university.
- Obtain a general undergraduate average of B or higher
- International applicants, whose mother tongue is non-English, must also, meet CBU’s English language proficiency requirements as detailed on CBU’s website (IELTS 6.5, etc).
- A completed application form, with a non-refundable application fee
- official transcripts for all earlier post-secondary study
- a resume detailing employment knowledge, skills, community involvement, and interests
- A 500-800 word statement on the desire to enter the program
- Three reference letters.
- Satisfactory scores on the GMAT.
- Satisfactory scores on the TOEFL.
- Acceptable performance in an interview.
- TOEFL: grade score of 550 (paper test), 213 (computer test), or 80 (internet test):
- IELTS Academic: Score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0:
- CAEL: score of 60
- MELAB: score of 85
- Pearson PTE (Academic): score of 59:
- CanTEST: score of 4.5:
- Duolingo English Test score of 115.
- Secondary school certificate
- Proof of English language test
- Curriculum vita
- Statement of intent
Note that all payments made are non-refundable.
|Application Fee||$80.00 (non-refundable)|
|MBA Program Fee||$440.|
To learn more about graduate academic fees click here.
- To learn more about application and academic important deadlines kindly click here.
- Click here to create an account start your application
- Fill out the appropriate information and click on create an account.