Carleton University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Carleton Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Carleton University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Carleton University Graduate Programs
All programs have their specific requirements to view each program’s requirements kindly click here.
Each will give you a guideline to determine your eligibility to submit an application.
- 4-year (honors) bachelor’s degree
- B+ or better in your major subjects
- B- or higher in general or in general
- Master’s degree
- B+ or better in your courses (including your thesis)
- No grade score below a B-
- Contact the department offering the graduate diploma for minimum requirements.
- Contact the participating academic unit or the collaborative program directly for minimum requirements.
You must upload your required documents as described below; Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application.
Fees structures and schedule differs by course. Evaluate all fees structure by following the Carleton University online portal to view program fees and structures before application.
Click here for information about fees and deadlines.
|Language Proficiency Test||Score|
|Canadian Academic English Language Test (CAEL, CAEL-CE)||70 (minimum 60 in each band)|
|TOEFL iBT (including iBT Home Edition)||86 (20 in reading and listening; 22 in speaking and writing)|
|IELTS (Academic)||6.5 IELTS (least amount of 6.0 in each band)|
|Pearson Test of English (PTE) (Academic)||60 general (minimum 60 in each Communicative Skill)|
- Statement of intent
- Referee Contact Information
- Writing Sample
- Language Proficiency Proof.
A separate online application must be completed for each program to which you are concerned in applying. Each application will cost an extra application fee of $110.00 CDN ($160 CDN for the MBA program).
- Review your specific program requirements
- Prepare your application
- Receive acknowledgment
- Upload your required documents
- Application review
- Click here to create an account.
See also steps to apply for visa Click here