Capilano University Admission Requirements, English Language Proficiency test requirements, What to do before applying mandatary fees.
Capilano University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply for Admission.
Capilano University Admission Requirements
English Language Proficiency test requirements for Capilano University
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Its required maximum marks of,
- online test (TOEFL iBT): 83
- paper-delivered test: 560
- Capilano University TOEFL code: 0505
- English Language Assessment Test (ELA):
- A required minimum mark of 145
- International English Language Testing System Academic IELTS
- Required bare minimum mark of 6.5 in general, with no distinct score less than 6
- exchange contact: [email protected]
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test CAEL
- mandatory bare minimum mark: 70
- Pearson Test of English – Academic (PTE Academic)
- Required lowest amount mark of 56
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Being received on a transitory basis until September 2021
- Required least amount mark of 110
Other ways to meet the English language requirement
- six credits of post-secondary English that transfer to Capilano University; or
- English Studies 12 or English 12 or English First Peoples 12 with a last score of C+ or advanced and two years of high school in Canada, or
- higher Placement English Language/Composition or English Literature/Composition with a maximum score of 4, or
- International Baccalaureate English Language A Higher Level with a bare minimum score of 5, or
Other Qualifications for meeting Admission Requirements can be through the following:
- The British Columbia Adult Dogwood Graduation Diploma, or
- General Education Diploma (GED).
BEFORE APPLYING LOOK INTO THE FOLLOWING
- First of all, Find a program that benefits you
- Learn about CapU’s admittance necessities
- forward your application through EducationPlannerBC
- accept an acknowledgment email
- Submit your authorized transcripts
- Complete any supplementary program necessities
- obtain a letter of offer
- Receive letter of acceptance in
- apply for a study permit
- Get ready for your first day
Mandatory and Incidental Fees
Please note that: All payments made are non-refundable.
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents pay $50.
- For international students pay $135.
See also>>>>>>>Mount Allison University Admission Requirements