Cape Bredon University Admission Requirements for specific Country, Steps for Payments of tuition fees for candidates in China, USA, international.
Cape Breton University admission is ongoing for all interested candidates both indigenous and international students who want to apply.
Cape Bredon University Admission Requirements.
Requirements for the specific country are as follows:
|The central African Republic||Baccalauréat|
|Uganda||Uganda Certificate of Education and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education|
|Ukraine||Atestat pro Povnu Zagal’nu Seredniu Osvitu|
|Virgin Islands (UK)||Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE)/ See British-based Curriculum|
|United Arab Emirates||Shahadat Al-Thanawiya Al-Amma (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)|
|Tanzania||Certificate of Secondary Education and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education|
|Thailand||Mathayom Suksa 6 (Higher Secondary School Certificate) and entrance examinations (The Joint Higher Education Entrance Examination)|
|South Africa||Senior Certificate with Matriculation Endorsement|
|Sierra Leone||Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) administered by the West African Examinations Council. Please submit all the information required on http://www.waecdirect.org/ including the pin number with your application|
|Netherlands||VWO (Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs) Diploma|
|New Zealand||NCEA III (National Certificate of Educational Achievement)|
|Nicaragua||Bachillerato and 1st year recognized university|
|Niger||Baccalauréat / Diplôme de Bachelier de l’Enseignement du Second Degré|
|Nigeria||West African Examination Council (WAEC)/Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC). Please submit all the information required on http://www.waecdirect.org/ including the pin number with your application.|
|British –based Curriculum (GCE and GCSE)||General Certificate of Education; including a minimum of two Advanced Level courses (A-Level) or four Advanced Supplementary levels (AS level) subjects and 5 GCSE subjects (O Level).|
For more information click here
Steps for Payments of fees for Students within Canada via Online Banking
- Log into your bank’s website.
- Choose the selection to create a payment.
- Include Cape Breton University as the payee (full university name required).
- Use your Cape Breton University Student ID Number as the account number.
- Confirm the account number for typing errors to ensure payment is applied to the correct student account.
- Enter payment sum.
Please permit 3-4 business days for online banking payments to be posted to the student account.
Online payment from India
Payments using Union Pay network and Wallets from China:
- Use your China Union Pay (CUP) Debit or Credit Card, AliPay, or WeChat
- Use your China Union Pay (CUP) Debit or Credit Card, AliPay, or WeChat Pay to make payments to your school online.
For Pre Authorized Payments from the USA:
- Send money from any bank in the USA through our online Auto Clearing House (ACH) payment option.
For Online Bank Wire Payments for other countries:
- Banks worldwide recommend an online payment program that you can access from your online banking session. Ask your bank for more information.
- For international students please click
You can See also>>>>>>>>>MacEwan University Admission Requirements