Canadian Mennonite University Fees for International Students 2022 –Fees & Costs. College Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The Canadian Mennonite University Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the College. The payment directives are given below:
Mennonite University Tuition Fees
Fees Category and options
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How and When to Pay Fees
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add Canadian Mennonite University as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take up to 10 business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your Canadian Mennonite University’s faulty fees click here.
Registration time limit| Canadian Mennonite University Fees
You will need to pay your tuition; incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to learn more.
How to Pay| Canadian Mennonite University Fees
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about Canadian Mennonite University, Academic and Other fees visit