Canadian Institute of Technology Scholarship ,Steps to apply ,Students Records Policy ,Tuition Fees ,Application Requirements ,Steps to apply for visa .
Canadian Institute of Technology Scholarship to all interested applicants who wish to apply; note before applying for a scholarship you must be a student in Canadian Institute of Technology Scholarship:
Canadian Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Click here to fill in the required details
- Select you’re your desired degree
- Click on “Apply”
Student’s records “:
- The official records of student admission, registration, and grades are kept in the secretary of the departments.
- These records are confidential and subject to the information release policy of CIT.
Discounts and Scholarships:
Students that are registered for the first time will benefit discount of tuition fee as shown below:
- At the rate of 100% of the tuition fee for students with a GPA of 10.00(ten). This group of applicants pays a registration fee of 300 (three hundred) Euros. (Ten Scholarships).
- 50% rate of the tuition fee for students with GPA 9.5 (nine points Five). This category pays a registration fee of 300 (three hundred) Euros (20 scholarships).
- At the rate of 25% of the tuition fee for students with a GPA of 9.00. This group pays a registration fee of 200 (two hundred) Euros. (20 Scholarships).
- At the rate of 15% of the schooling fee for students with a GPA of 8.5. This category pays a registration fee of 200 (two hundred) Euros. (30 Scholarships).
Note that the reduced fee is only valid for those students who are registered into full-time programs and only for the first academic year.
In the subsequent academic year, students are not beneficiaries of the reduced fees for the payment of course/s that student attends for the second time or not in the respective academic year.
Decrease of tuition fees for other categories:
- Up to 20% of the annual tuition fee for students enrolling over 3 persons from the same institution, family, etc.
- Up to 50-100% of the annual tuition fee for students from families in need (orphans, social welfare) and other similar cases that the institution considers to be such.
- Up to 50% discount for students who are academic or administrative employees at “CIT” and members of their families.
Reduction of tuition fees for Immediate Payment:
- 1 Year instant payment up to 5% of the whole sum of 1 year.
- 2 Year immediate payment up to 8% of the whole sum of 2 years.
- 3 Year immediate payment up to 10% of the whole sum of 3 years.
Students holding a Diploma of the first cycle of studies (Bachelor) or equivalent Degree, recognized by the Ministry of Education and Sports.
To meet the English Language Criteria according to the paragraph of the article 76 of the Law no. 80/2015 ‘for the Higher Education and the scientific research in the Republic of Albania’ and the guideline no.52 dated 03.12.2015 of the Ministry of Education and Sports.
Steps to Apply for Visa for International Applicant
- Kindly click here
- Meet the necessary requirements
To know more on Embassy fee check here
Studying CIT may be a new beginning for visitors (new students) going shopping might be a little bit without a Debit/credit card, to get one click here.