Canadian Armed Forces, What to Consider, List of Some Highest-paid military, Ongoing Programs for Indigenous People.
To start a full-time or part-time in Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) you must checkmark to signify that you are qualified.
Before you get into the Canadian Armed Force you must consider the following:
- Be a known Canadian citizen
- Be up to 18 years old (if 17 years old with parental consent)
- Be sure you have at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Québec (some jobs need higher levels of education).
The duration of the basic training takes up to 12 weeks for both the
- Non-Commissioned members
- Basic Military Qualifications (BMQ).
This is done to provide the knowledge that is common to all trades and elements and produce non-commissioned members that can operate in a small team.
- Combat engineer. The national average salary is $46,201
- Army officer
- Drone pilot. The national average salary is $44,858 for a year
- Military police. $41,245
- National average salary: $43,482 per year.
The CAF offers unique educational programs and entry plans for indigenous people. By joining one of the programs you will get to experience the CAF lifestyle while all expenses are covered. look out to the different programs to learn more.
Aboriginal Leadership Opportunities Year (ALOY)
- Length: one year academic
- Location: Royal Military College of Canada (RMC), Kingston.
- Apply By: mid –February
- Starting date: September
Canadian Forces Aboriginal Entry Program (CFAEP)
- Length: 3 weeks
- Location: Saint-jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec or Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Apply By: Anytime
- Start date: Returning fall 2022
Summer Training Programs
- Length: 6 weeks (duration summer months)
- Apply By: End of April
- Location: Throughout Canada
- Start Date: summer start.
For interested applicants kindly click here for more information.
|Service branch||Canadian Army Royal Canadian Air Force|
|Abbreviation||GEN or Gen.|
|Rank||Four-maple leaf (four-star)|
|NATO rank code||OF-9|
To join as a non-commissioned member (NCM
- you are 15 and 57 years old
- you are a Canadian Citizen
- you must complete grade 10 or secondary
To join as an officer
- You have completed grade 10 or secondary
- You are a Canadian Citizen
- You are 15 and 57 years old
- You have or are working towards, a bachelor’s degree.
See also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trade Secrets Intellectual Property