Burman University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Burman University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Burman University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about Burman admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
All applicants must meet the following criteria before qualifying for admission:
They are as follows:
- Completion of high school
- English 30-1 or equivalent with a minimum grade of 60%
- Four (4) additional grade 12 courses, three (3) of which must be academic courses
- An overall average of 60%, with no grade below 55%
To qualify for graduate admission to Burman University Applicants Are required to meet assessment requirements for qualification; to view your province necessities kindly click here.
- The university has an annual plan for important dates and time limits you’ll find them listed here.
Before starting your application the following are required:
- Create a secure login account (click here to create).
- Find your Alberta Student Number click here.
- Authorize transcript Transfer
- Fill in profile
- Complete Application at Institution of Choice
- Submit Application
- Pay application fees
- Clicking on the “Apply Now” will take you to a page outside of Burman’s. If it is your first time using APAS, please create an account to continue your application.
- Ensure to click the green “Apply now” button. From there you will be able to continue your application procedure.