Burman University Admission Requirements and Admission processes, Canadian high school students’ admission requirements, International High school Admission Requirements.
Burman University Admission is ongoing for all candidates who are interested in studying at Burman University; the admission is open for all nationals:
Burman University Admission Requirements are outlined below in different category:
Canadian High school Admission Requirements
Burman University has a non-competitive entrance policy. Canadian high school students that meet the subsequent criteria can expect to gain admission into the Burman University.
- Applicants must accomplishment of high school
- English 30-1 or equivalent with a maximum grade score of 60%
- Four (4) supplementary grade 12 courses, three (3) of which must be academic courses
- A general average score of 60%, with no grade below 55%
International High Scool Admission Requirements
Students who complete high school in the United States are admitted based on high school transcripts. SAT and ACT scores are not required for admission, though strongly encouraged. Students must have completed high school and have at least a C in all courses used for admission into their program.
Note that: Burman University’s SAT college code is 0914. Burman University’s ACT college code is 5208.
All additional international students are evaluated based on their secondary school or post-secondary transcripts.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
The primary language of tutoring at Burman University is English and, since Burman University does not offer English as Second Language training, students wishing to enroll at Burman University must meet one of the English language proficiency necessities outlined below.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a maximum grade score of 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with the least amount score of 83 (internet-based) or 560 (paper-based). Institutional Code for TOEFL is 0914-01.
- Canadian Academic English Assessment (CAEL) with a maximum score of 70.
- Cambridge English, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with a maximum score of 180
- Cambridge English, Certificate of aptitude in English (CPE) with a minimum score of 180
- Pearson English Language Test (PTE) with the least amount score of 58
- Duolingo English test with a minimum score of 110.
- Authorized transcripts showing the successful completion of English 30-1, or it’s equivalent from another Canadian region, with a maximum grade score of 60%.
- Certified transcripts from an accredited Canadian, American, British, or Australian post-secondary institution showing successful completion of an English literature course with a grade score of C or higher.
for more information visitHere
Program Specific Admission necessities
Some programs need specific high school prerequisites. Unless specified, all prerequisite courses have to have a maximum grade of 60% to be eligible for admission. All programs need students to have taken English 30-1 (or equivalent) with a least minimum grade of 60%. The prerequisite courses outlined below must be accessible as part of the five (5) grade 12 courses used to evaluate for admission.
|Education – Secondary Biology||
|Education – Secondary Mathematics||
|Education – Secondary Social Studies||
|Nursing (Kettering College block transfer agreement)||A minimum grade of 65% for all courses
You can See also>>>>>>>>Royal Road University Admission Requirements