Brock University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Brock Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Brock University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about Brock U admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Select your program
- Review your admission requirements
- Prepare application documents
- Complete the online application
- Upload all supporting documents
- Monitor your student portal
- Apply HERE
Brook University offers course- and research-based master’s programs, doctoral programs, and graduate diplomas. Search our graduate programs to find the one that’s right for you click here.
- Transcript and degree certificate
- Referees language test score
- Resume / CV
|English Proficiency Tests (EPT)||necessity|
|TOEFL iBT||A Minimum general grade score of 80, with no subtest less than 19|
|IELTS (Academic)||the least amount of 6.5, in a general score of with no subtest below 5.5|
|CAEL||A maximum general score of 60 in writing, and no other subtest below 50|
|CAEL CE (Computer Edition)||Minimum general grade score of 60, with 60 in writing, and no other subtest below 50|
|PTE Academics||maximum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60|
|Can Test for Scholars and Trainees||Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0|
- Cambridge – C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency with a minimum overall score of 180 with at least 170 in each component.
- Duolingo – Score of 115.
Learn more about how to upload your documents and find out get details by clicking here.
Learn more about Brock University Tuition fees here.