British Council Scholarship Award, IELTS Award
The British Council Scholarship, IELTS Award, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters Degree in the field of any subject offered by the Universities. Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for the scholarship application is 10 Jun 2021. This scholarship is Partially Funded from £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000.
Table of Content:
Beneficiary: Bachelors, Masters to study any subject offered by the universities
Available: Open to all nationals
Organization: British Council
Deadline: 30 June 2021
Funding: Partial Funding, Provides from £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000
Test Location: Can be taken in any country
- The applicants should be 18 years of age or above on 30 June 2021.
- Applicant must have taken an IELTS test at a British Council center in Germany and must have gotten an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council and the TRF should be dated between 2 June 2020 and 10 June 2021.
- A minimum overall band score of 6.5, plus a minimum score of 6.5 in each of the four components of the IELTS test must be achieved by the student.
- Students must be planning to enroll in the 2020-21 academic year on either a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme taught in English at a University or other Institution of Higher Education in Germany or abroad.
- The university must be accepting IELTS as part of its admission requirements and the tuition fees of the programme of choice must be a minimum of £3,000 for one academic year.
- Applicants must also be able to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant educational organization by 31 July 2021.
Candidates applying should be able to submit the letter of acceptance from the relevant educational organization by 31 July 2021 at the latest.
The recipient of the IELTS Award 2021 will get a minimum of £3,000 up to a maximum of £10,000.
The last date to apply is 30th June 2021 (14:00, German time)
- Submission of acceptance letter received from the relevant educational organization: 31 July 2021 at the latest
- Notification of final winner(s) and all applicants: August 2021