Bishop’s University Admission Requirements, Required Documents, Supporting Documents, How to Apply, Degree Program Division.
Bishop’s University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply for admission; the admission is open for all nationals.
Bishop’s University Admission Requirements is outlined below;
The following requirements should be used as a guideline to be considered competitive for admissions consideration. Each admission cycle, Bishop’s University receives more applications than the spaces available. Meeting the minimum posted requirements does not guarantee admission.
Students who have accomplished 12 years of formal schooling and received a secondary school credential that would authorize you admittance to university in that country.
- The maximum standard required varies depending upon the core curriculum followed; records are reviewed on an individual basis. for more kindly Contact the Admissions Office ([email protected]) for detailed information on your particular situation
Use the chart below to decide what document(s) you must put forward:
|Status in Canada||Document(s) Required|
|Canadian citizen born in Canada||Copy of your birth certificate|
|Canadian citizen born outside of Canada||Copy of both sides of your Canadian citizenship card or certificate|
|Canadian permanent resident||Copy of both sides of your permanent resident card|
AND a copy of your Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) if you immigrated directly into Quebec
|International student||Copy of your valid passport|
Required Supporting Documents: for All Applicants
- A Copy of receiving a letter to a Bishop’s University’s English language pathway partner program.
- A copy of the most recent academic record(s).
- A Copy of personal identification
Admission Requirements for a Specific Program
While consideration is given to the country-specific secondary school program followed, the following specific courses are generally necessary:
Degree Program Division:
WILLIAMS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Course necessities: Grade 11 level Mathematics
- Course necessities: None specified
- Course Requirements: None specified
NATURAL SCIENCES & MATHEMATICS
- Course necessities for B.Sc. Science programs: University-entrance Mathematics, two university-entrance Sciences (usually Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics)
- Course supplies for B.A. Science programs: University-entrance Mathematics
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION – elementary and secondary
- Course Requirements: not precise
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION – math or science as a teachable
- Course necessities: University-entrance Mathematics, two university-entrance Sciences (usually Biology, Chemistry, or Physics)
Steps to apply for admission
- Click here to fill in the online admission application form
- Fill in the appropriate information
- And lastly, click on ‘Submit Application.
For further information visit [email protected]
You can see Also>>>>>>>Mcgill University Admission 2022/2023 | Application and DeadlinesBishop’s University Admission Requirements