Australia Undergraduate Scholarship –Online Application for Undergraduate, Australia Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Australia Scholarships Admission for Undergraduate is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Australia scholarships admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Participate in community life
- Apply for as many scholarships
- Ask for help with applications
- Read the scholarship criteria carefully
- Applicants should have a minimum of 85% in the previous degree/high school.
- Meet the eligible English language requirements of the course applying and have an offer for admission by the university.
For scholarships, candidates who score 60% are eligible for a scholarship test, or the highest marks are considered if no test is involved.
- A GPA of at least 3.00 is required
- IELTS: an aggregate score of 6.5 is accepted and 6.0 in general
The applicants should be:
- An Indian national with a valid Indian passport
- Below 35 years of age before 31 January in the year of application
- Holding a master’s (postgraduate) degree from a recognized Indian institution with a first-class award (UG and PG) in the relevant subject/field.
- National Scholarship portal registration
- Logging in with the National Scholarship portal
- Change the password (a compulsory step)
- Enter the dashboard & complete the application
- New student registration
- Student login.
For more information visit here to learn more about and to apply.
See also>>>>>>>>UNB Graduate Programs /University of New Brunswick